Tri-City encourages our tenants to care for their rental home as “if it were their own”. Please use our Form to request maintenance on your property at any time.
Please keep the following in mind: As per your lease agreement, certain items qualify as a tenant responsibility. Items requested in this scenario should be remedied by the tenant; otherwise, the tenant will be responsible for any charges incurred. Please refer to lease agreement for specifics.
Examples of items included under tenant responsibility are as follows:
- Changing bulbs in any light fixture or appliance
- Replacing batteries in items such as garage remote, smoke detector, thermostat, or any other item which uses batteries
- Keep air conditioner filter clean by replacing regularly (every 30-days)
- Replacing refrigerator filter as needed
- Re-setting breakers or GFCI buttons
- Turning on/off backflow for sprinkler system for winterizing
- Yard maintenance
- Pest control (including wasps/bees, snakes, rodents/mice, bird nests and ants (not including carpenter ants and termites)
- Re-setting garbage disposal or dislodging items stuck in the blades
- Stoppages (including garbage disposal, sinks, shower/tub drains and toilets
- Any damages beyond normal wear and tear
Please be sure to call immediately to reschedule if you are unable to keep your appointment. No-shows may be charged a vendor service fee. Also, if upon tenant request, tenant has provided permission for one of our trusted vendors to take a key to gain access to the property and the keyless deadbolt is locked, tenant may be charged a service call fee.
All maintenance requests are addressed in a timely manner based on store hours of operation. Routine maintenance requests submitted after hours or on weekends/holidays will be addressed the following business day.
For true emergencies, please call 911
Emergency maintenance includes items such as floods, fire, break-ins, no air conditioner during extreme temperatures, no heat during extreme temperatures, use of NO toilets in the home, sewer system overflow (not to include individual toilet, garbage disposal, or dishwasher backups) and no refrigeration.
For emergency maintenance requests: Please call our office phone at 254-526-7100 and use prompts as directed for an emergency call. Please provide your phone number, property address and name; speaking slowly and clearly.
We appreciate our tenants, and strive to address your concerns in a prompt and efficient manner.